| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago in June is a little cool at 7.7 °C (45.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow at times. Only 56.1mm (2.2in) of water is discharged during an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Santiago are gloomy having on average a trifling 2:56 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:57.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Santiago, Chile
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago:
- La Vega, Chile - 124 kms (77 miles) NNW
- El Ingenio, Chile - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) NNW
- Catapilco, Chile - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) NNW
- Puchuncavi, Chile - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) NW
- Valparaiso, Chile - 66.9 kms (41.6 miles) NW
- Limache-Esval, Chile - 78.8 kms (48.9 miles) NW
- Quintero, Chile - 82.1 kms (51 miles) NW
- Quilpue, Chile - 86.6 kms (53.8 miles) WNW
- Longovilo-Hacienda, Chile - 84 kms (52.2 miles) SW
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 63.4 kms (39.4 miles) S
- Rengo, Chile - 101.3 kms (62.9 miles) S
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 108.9 kms (67.7 miles) SSW