| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago in January is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with vitually no rain. An airy 0.4mm (0in) of water is unloaded during on average 1 day.
- The blue above Santiago is very sunny with on balance an appreciable 10:23 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 14:05.
- There are approximately 3:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Santiago, Chile
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago:
- La Vega, Chile - 124 kms (77 miles) NNW
- El Ingenio, Chile - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) NNW
- Catapilco, Chile - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) NNW
- Puchuncavi, Chile - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) NW
- Valparaiso, Chile - 66.9 kms (41.6 miles) NW
- Limache-Esval, Chile - 78.8 kms (48.9 miles) NW
- Quintero, Chile - 82.1 kms (51 miles) NW
- Quilpue, Chile - 86.6 kms (53.8 miles) WNW
- Longovilo-Hacienda, Chile - 84 kms (52.2 miles) SW
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 63.4 kms (39.4 miles) S
- Rengo, Chile - 101.3 kms (62.9 miles) S
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 108.9 kms (67.7 miles) SSW