| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago in February is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.1mm (0in) of liquid falls across an average of 1 day.
- In February the skies in Santiago are sunny having on average a sizable 9:01 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:21.
- There are approximately 4:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Santiago, Chile
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago:
- La Vega, Chile - 124 kms (77 miles) NNW
- El Ingenio, Chile - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) NNW
- Catapilco, Chile - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) NNW
- Puchuncavi, Chile - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) NW
- Valparaiso, Chile - 66.9 kms (41.6 miles) NW
- Limache-Esval, Chile - 78.8 kms (48.9 miles) NW
- Quintero, Chile - 82.1 kms (51 miles) NW
- Quilpue, Chile - 86.6 kms (53.8 miles) WNW
- Longovilo-Hacienda, Chile - 84 kms (52.2 miles) SW
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 63.4 kms (39.4 miles) S
- Rengo, Chile - 101.3 kms (62.9 miles) S
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 108.9 kms (67.7 miles) SSW